Sunday, April 10, 2011

Picture Post Sunday

It's picture post time! I haven't posted in a while and don't have much time tonight, but I really wanted to catch up on life so far this early spring. Plus, I want to have at least 4 blogs this month, so I better start early. 


 Mike and I spent 3 days in Avon and skied Vail/Beaver Creek. It was beautiful, one day was sunny and we forgot the sunscreen (bet you can guess what happened to our faces, and imagine that awesome ski goggle line), and the other 2 days consisted of snowy bliss. Awesome.








 Robert Randolph and the Family Band just happened to be playing at this stage in Vail that was ON the ski slope. We love this band - and it was free!










 These pictures are of our friends Rick and Suzi at the UK Basketball game. This bar in Denver was the UK Alumni Association of Colorado, and it was aahhh-mazing. We're holding up a Fayette Co license plate, thankful UK made it to the Final 4.



 Mike and I went to opening day and bought a ticket off a lady who just wanted to "party". It worked out well for us, and another suntan happened.

























Our friends from Louisville, Josh and Beth Graham, came to visit us for a week! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends......it is nice being in a place where people want to visit. We went to the dog park, got snowed out of a Rockies game, went to church, ate ice cream, and visited several breweries. It has been a great several weeks with lots of fun things to come in the future. We're visiting My Old Kentucky Home in 4 weeks and have started planning our summer concert schedule. More to come, soon!  Love you!









1 comment:

  1. Summer concert: ahhhhhhh jealous! :) Awesome pics -I love your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete